The MONTGOMERY COUNTY MUNICIPAL UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 113 will hold a public hearing on a proposed tax rate for the tax year 2021 on Monday, September 20, 2021 at 9:00am at The Palm located at 251 Central Pines Street, Montgomery, Texas 77316. Your individual taxes may increase at a greater or lesser rate, or even decrease, depending on the tax rate that is adopted and on the change in the taxable value of your property in relation to the change in taxable value of all other property. The change in the taxable value of your property in relation to the change in the taxable value of all other property determines the distribution of the tax burden among all property owners.
- Know what to do before, during, and after a hurricane.
- Prepare before hurricane season starts. Pacific hurricane season starts May 15 and Atlantic hurricane season starts June 1.
- Create an emergency communication plan with your family before a hurricane.
- Have emergency supplies in place at home, at work, and in the car.
- Check your insurance coverage, damages caused by flooding are not covered under normal homeowner’s insurance policies.
- Know your local community’s evacuation plan and evacuation routes and how to receive alerts.
- Listen to local officials.
Visit these resources for more information:
- National Hurricane Center (NHC)
- Hurricane Preparedness – Department of Homeland Security
- Driving Risks During Rain / Flooding
- Houston Preparedness Guide
- Pet Disaster Preparedness