The Board of Directors of Montgomery County Municipal Utility District No. 113 (“MUD 113”) intends to publish a newsletter on an as-needed basis but bimonthly as a minimum.
Montgomery County Municipal Utility District No. 113 (MUD 113) is a political subdivision of the State of Texas, operating pursuant to Article XVI, Section 59 of the Texas Constitution and Chapter 8212 of the Texas Special District Local Laws Code.
The District has the authority to purchase, construct, operate and maintain all works, improvements, facilities and plants necessary for:
- the collection, transportation and treatment of wastewater
- the control and diversion of storm water
- maintaining road improvements
- garbage collection and disposal service
- park and recreational facilities